Self-Love is the Key WorkbookRegular price ¥131.00
Here we have the workbook version of Self-Love is the Key. There is lots of room for you to take notes and write your thoughts to the many questions asked. This is a physical book that will be sent to you, not a digital copy. If you would like a digital copy, please click HERE.
Part 1 - What is Self-Love Anyways??
- Signs you may need more self-love in your life
- What is self-love?
- What is love anyway?
- Love is not…..
- What is hate?
- Where does self-hate come from?
- Examples of dismissiveness regarding feelings
- Why do we want to love ourselves?
- What is self-esteem and self-worth?
- Signs of low self-esteem
- What positive self-esteem looks like
- 7 Deadly Sins as self-destructive behaviors
- Difference between emotions and feelings
- Emotions as messengers
- Becoming aware of our own emotions
- Increasing emotional vocabulary
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Shifting our emotional frequency – what we aim to master
Part 2 - External Practices to Clear our Blocks and Open Us to Receive Love
- Shadow work
- Meditation – you are not your mind or your thoughts
- Body Scan meditation
- Inner child work – connecting to your wounded child self
- Being creative – finding comfort in expression
- Grounding yourself – also known as Earthing
- Learning how to say “no” – standing in your power
- Practicing good boundaries – knowing where you end and the other begins
- Radical honesty – learning to speak your truth without shame or fear
- Finding Heart Brain Coherence – putting your mind in sync with your feelings
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Tapping
- Spiritual Shape-Shifting – as taught by Michael Beckwith
Part 3 - Internal Practices to Help Integrate our Thoughts and Feelings
- Awareness of your inner critic – addressing thought patterns
- Comparison – when to leave it behind and when to use it to your advantage
- Pay attention to your triggers – transforming unconscious feelings into conscious ones
- Sitting in discomfort – learning how to fully feel
- Forgive yourself and others – making amends
- Feel gratitude – cultivate a sense of thankfulness for all experiences in your life
- Living an authentic life – who are you really?
- Acceptance of yourself and the world around you – the power of surrender
Part 4 - Self-Love Practices
- Cultivate self-love
- Self-Love Model
- Five Languages of Self-Love
- Qualities of someone embodying self-love
- Uncomfortable ways to love yourself
- Practical self-love ideas
- Self-love practices towards others
- Me party
- What does a world completely embraced by self-love look like?
- About the author